Mergers and Acquisitions
Price Sierakowski Corporate has vast experience in providing advice and assisting clients with the processes involved in both mergers and takeovers in both domestic and international markets. Our services include advice on structuring the transaction, negotiation of commercial terms from both the buy and sell sides, documenting the transaction's legal framework, and attending to ASX and ASIC compliance issues. Specifically the transactions which we assist in include:
- takeover bids and defences;
- schemes of arrangements;
- business acquisitions and disposals; and
- corporate mergers including reverse takeovers (RTO's).
The firm has advised clients on a number of international merger and acquisition transactions in Europe, America, Africa and South East Asia.
Related recent Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions
- A TSX listed uranium producer in its off-market takeover of an ASX listed target (valued at approximately $57 million).
- International oil and gas service provider in relation to their acquisition of the Australian engineering business, Velocious.
- MacPhersons Resources Limited in relation to their acquisitions of Kalgoorlie Ore Treatment Company Pty Ltd and Polymetals (WA) Pty Ltd.
- Amcom Telecommunications Limited in its acquisition of L7 Solutions Pty Ltd.
- Vendors of Western Australian industrial company with respect to the restructure and sale to the Berkshire Hathaway group.
- Vendors in the sale of a manufacture and distribution business in the building and hardware industry to an Australian company wholly owned by a leading US and global provider of non-powered landscaping products for approximately $14.05 million.
- Advised the bidder on an off-market takeover of ASX and TSX listed target capitalised at $57 million.
- Albidon Limited in relation to its merger with, and privatisation by, Jinchuan Nickel.
- Outback Ecology in relation to the sale of their environmental consultancy business to international engineering company MWH.
- ASX listed energy exploration company in $9 million acquisition of a private on shore gas production company.
- ASX listed environmental, engineering and project delivery consultancy company in $9 million acquisition of a Western Australian surveying, mapping and town planning private company.
- ASX listed resource exploration company in acquisition of $94 million private coal project in the Hunter Valley and accompanying $10 million fundraising.
- ASX listed resource exploration company in the acquisition of the multi-element Motzfeldt Project in Greenland.
- Coziron Resources Limited in its acquisition of 3 entities holding iron ore assets in Western Australia for total consideration of $15 million in shares.
- ASX listed target in relation to an all cash takeover offer (approximately $133 million).
- Vendors in the sale of electrical engineering company to ASX listed multi-disciplinary engineering company RCR Tomlinson for $43.7m.
- Listed Australian company in relation to their merger by Scheme of Arrangement with a Canadian listed company and subsequent listing on TSX-V.
- Medium level uranium producer (TSX listed) in its all cash takeover offer (in excess of $200 million) for an ASX listed target.
- Vendor of private resources exploration company in the sale of all shares to ASX listed resource exploration company for approximately $5 million.
- Sellers of a Perth based healthcare consulting business to an international private equity backed group.
- Two ASX listed targets and one unlisted target in all scrip takeover offers.
- Vendor of phosphate assets in Norway to a UK company in connection with its IPO.