Price Sierakowski Corporate's litigation lawyers have expertise and experience in resolving complex commercial and corporate disputes either through the various court jurisdictions or by means of an alternative form of dispute resolution. Our litigation lawyers are focused on understanding our clients' business to provide commercially focused litigation solutions. Disputes are managed in a manner appropriate to the circumstance of each case with a view to achieving the best possible commercial result for our clients.
Related recent Transactions
- Acted for an accounting practice in a dispute brought by a former unit-holder in the Supreme Court Western Australia.
- Acted for a cross respondent in large scale class action proceedings in the Federal Court in NSW relating to alleged misleading and deceptive IPO and capital raising.
- Acted for a tenement holder in negotiating a resolution to Supreme Court proceedings involving the construction of a Mineral Rights Deed in relation to high value gold exploration licences.
- Acted for ASX listed companies in curative relief applications under s 1322 of the Corporations Act 2001.
- Acted for both former directors and employees, and for companies (ASX listed and private) in relation to disputes under employment and executive services agreements, particularly in respect to restraint of trade provisions.
- Acted for both insolvency practitioners in recovering unfair preferences and uncommercial transactions, and creditors in resisting claims brought by liquidators for unfair preference payments.
- Acted for shareholders and directors of a deadlocked private company in oppression proceedings in the Supreme Court.
- Acted in debt recovery proceedings in the Magistrates (<$75,000), District (<$750,000) and Supreme Courts (>$750,000) for a range of public and private companies, and individuals.
- Acted in numerous cases where advice has been provided to both shareholders and ASX listed companies in relation to action taken under section 249D of the Corporations Act to remove and replace directors.
- Successfully negotiating a resolution to a dispute with an ASX listed gold exploration company on behalf of a shareholder in relation to shares and options due under a Term Sheet