Price Sierakowski Corporate has historically acted for various administrators, liquidators (privately or court appointed), creditors and directors in all aspects of insolvency related law. Our preferred approach is to work closely with the relevant stakeholders so that commercially sensible outcomes can be achieved without the need to litigate. Our team is equipped to seek intervention by the courts should the need arise in an insolvency or near insolvency situation.
We also have extensive experience in recapitalisation mechanics and legal documentation and can assist and advise on all the processes required to complete a reconstruction of a company.
Price Sierakowski Corporate has extensive experience in providing all legal and strategic advice to its clients in the acquisition, reconstruction and recapitalisation of ASX listed shells. We have acted in a broad range of capacities including:
- negotiation and preparation of reconstruction agreements, deeds of company arrangement and creditor's trust deeds;
- representation at creditor and shareholder meetings as well as preparation of meeting documentation;
- creditor and administrator liaison;
- liaison with ASX and ASIC; and
- preparation and negotiation of transaction documents for the acquisition and disposal of assets.
Related recent Transactions
Insolvency & Reconstruction
- Reconstruction of communications ASX listed shell and recapitalisation and acquisition of South African thermal coal project.
- Reconstruction of pearl farming and marketing ASX listed shell and recapitalisation and acquisition of Vietnam bauxite project.
- Reconstruction of energy exploration ASX listed company and recapitalisation and acquisition of Indonesian on shore gas production asset.
- Reconstruction of resource exploration ASX listed shell and recapitalisation and acquisition of coking coal project in the Hunter Valley.
- Reconstruction of resource exploration and mining ASX listed shell and recapitalisation and acquisition of Mongolian resource projects.
- Reconstruction and $3.3 million recapitalisation of resource exploration ASX listed company.
- Reconstruction and $3 million recapitalisation of pharmaceutical ASX listed company.
- Reconstruction and $3 million recapitalisation of health care equipment and services ASX listed company.
- Restructure of private consulting firm specialising in simulation modelling in project evaluation for the mining and resources sector.
- Reconstruction of aquaculture ASX listed company and $6 million recapitalisation and acquisition of Brazilian gold projects.
- Reconstruction of brewing ASX listed company and $3 million recapitalisation.
- Reconstruction of recycling ASX listed company and $3 million recapitalisation.
- Reconstruction of financial services ASX listed company and $3 million recapitalisation.
- Reconstruction of aquaculture ASX listed company and $3 million recapitalisation.