Why choose price price sierakowski
- One of Australia’s top corporate law firms – No. 1 for ASX Reconstructions and No. 2 for IPO’s.
- Easy access to directors and quick decision making (no hierarchy).
- Client base heavily focused in the mining and resources sector.
- Greater variety of work, but with ability to specialise, as you decide/determine.
- Greater variety of clients, one day won’t be the same as the next.
- Career and earnings growth generated via continuous exposure to interesting and challenging end to end work.
- Your working hours are flexible after meeting client commitments.
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our people say
"Price Sierakowski provides staff with a boutique learning environment to engage in quality commercial and corporate work with a high level of autonomy. Employees are encouraged to develop their personal and professional goals through further education and promotion within the firm." Chris – Associate
"The firm’s professional client base provides high end work. Solicitors have a hands on approach to matters whilst always being overseen by some of the best lawyers in the industry." Andrew – Solicitor
"At Price Sierakowski our focus is on corporate, mining and general commercial law, so I’ve been able to work on some really interesting and engaging tasks for predominantly publicly listed companies. This sort of work gives us a great insight into the business world and commercial dealings, and in doing so we are able to learn about ways of generating wealth." George – Solicitor