Price Sierakowski Corporate's professional focus is in the corporate area.
We have extensive corporate law experience and a strong team dedicated to producing succinct, timely and cost-effective solutions to our clients.
Our corporate experience includes advice on Corporations Law and ASX Listing Rules, both debt and equity raisings, corporate restructuring, initial public offerings (IPOs), Rights Issues, Placements, Share Purchase Plans, Employee Share and Option Plans, Due Diligence of transactions, corporate governance and capital raisings - and board and shareholder meetings issues.
We act for both listed and unlisted companies, financial institutions, venture capitalists, accounting practices, underwriters in capital raisings, both via public and private issues, managed investment schemes promoters, and give advice to boards and individual directors on transactions both domestically and abroad.
Related recent Transactions
- Acted as Australian Counsel for numerous Canadian capital raisings of TSX listed companies.
- Acted for an Australian gold exploration company in their $30 million IPO and ASX listing.
- Acted for an Australian listed oil and gas exploration company focused on the Philippines in its pro rata renounceable rights issue to raise up to approximately $5 million.
- Acted as Australian Counsel for numerous capital raisings of TSX listed companies.
- Advised on ASX listed energy company on its placement and appointment of a SGX listed company as its strategic advisor with equity top-up rights.
- Acted as Australian Counsel to a Canadian Investment Bank in various fund raisings by Australian listed companies in Canada (for an aggregate amount of approximately $300 million).
- Acted for numerous ASX listed companies in respect of their secondary capital raisings via right issues, placements and public offers.
- Acted for 2 Chinese based businesses in their IPO and ASX listing.
- Regularly ranked number 2 in Australia for number of IPO's.
- Acted for a company whose primary business objective is to produce and market a unique wool harvesting system as an alternative to mechanical shearing, in its $5 million IPO.
- Acted for a gold focused exploration company in its $8 million IPO.
- Acted for an ASX listed resources company on its $12.6 million placement and connected offtake agreement with a global mining company.
- Acted for various Chinese based businesses in their IPO and ASX listing with Hong Kong, Singapore and PRC advisers.
- Acted on 1-Page Limited’s backdoor listing on the ASX, a human resources technology company (1st Silicon Valley listing on the ASX).
- Acted on 3D Medical Limited’s backdoor listing on the ASX, a 3D medical printing company.
- Acted on Blackstone Minerals Limited’s IPO, a Western Australian mineral exploration company.
- Acted on Dragontail Systems Limited’s IPO, an Israeli based fast food optimisation business.
- Acted on eSports Mogul Limited’s backdoor listing on the ASX, an eSports competition platform and media hub.
- Acted on G8 Communications Limited’s backdoor listing on the ASX, a Silicon Valley based next generation wireless technology company.
- Acted on ResApp Health Limited’s backdoor listing on the ASX, a respiratory health technology company.
- Acted on Swift Networks Group Limited’s backdoor listing on the ASX, an Australian provider of digital entertainment systems.