Why choose price sierakowski corporate
- No. 1 in Australia for ASX Reconstructions.
- No. 2 in Australia for IPO’s.
- Client base heavily focused in mining and resources.
- Big firm work, but in a more relaxed and social culture.
- Transactional experience earlier in your career.
- Client contact from day one of your career – more time in the boardroom!
Price Sierakowski Corporate offer a number of paid Summer and Winter vacation clerkship options to students in either their penultimate or final year of law studies. Clerkship programs run in either a block of two continuous weeks (during university break), or one day per week over ten consecutive weeks (during semester).
The clerkship program at Price Sierakowski Corporate provides students exposure to a variety of clients and work over the following areas:
- Corporations Law
- Energy & Resources
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Insolvency & Reconstruction
- Commercial Law
Current clerkship recruitment dates are as follows:
- Applications open: Monday 15 July 2019
- Applications close: Sunday 4 August 2019
- Digital Interviews commence: August/September 2019
- Offers made: 9.00am Friday 20 September 2019
- Offers held open to: 1.00pm Friday 20 September 2019
We are looking for hard working individuals who thrive in a team environment and have a genuine interest in helping clients. Having a degree in commerce and completion of the Corporations Law unit is beneficial to the program.
Price Sierakowski Corporate’s clerkship program runs from the end of 2019 until the end of 2020 with successful students offered graduate employment commencing in 2021.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and academic transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Sierakowski Corporate offers a number of graduate positions per year. As a graduate lawyer with Price Sierakowski Corporate you will enjoy transaction experience early in your career and client contact from day one. Our individually tailored mentoring and CPD programs provide a ‘fast-track’ for high performers. Our graduates enjoy high level corporate work in a casual and friendly office. Graduates are mentored by experienced solicitors and undertake various tasks to develop their technical skills.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various agreements;
- Drafting letters of advice / opinions;
- Conducting due diligence investigations; and
- Providing assistance with take-overs and ASX listings.
Current Graduate recruitment dates are as follows:
- Applications open: Monday 29 July 2019
- Applications close: Sunday 11 August 2019
- Interviews commence: August 2019
- Offers made: 9.00am Friday 13 September 2019
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and academic transcript to: email@example.com.